Moreover, Lime or Lemon too could be used early in the morning, when rinsing your face. It’s simple. Often times, we wash our face and rinse our mouth with just pure clean water, when brushing our teeth. However, you could get your mouth and face better cleaned, should you trying the following method.
So, instead of just using pure ordinary water to wash or clean up your mouth and face every morning or evening when going to brush your teeth, try to squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice into the water.
You can squeeze lemon or lime juice in your cup of pure water, before rinsing off paste, from your mouth, and before thoroughly rinsing or washing your face.
- Lime or Lemon, will clear more germs from your mouth.
- It’ll give your mouth a refreshing breathe too, to prevent mouth odour, after brushing your teeth, or chewing up a mouth sponge. (Even when you swallow that water, it’ll not harm you, because it’s a natural edible chemical).
- As well, when you thoroughly wash or rinse your face with a limed water, it’ll take off more germs and dirt from your face, than when you use ordinary water. Anyway, close your eyes before doing this, so lemon acid does not go into your eyes. (Yes, wash it easy around your eyes, to prevent such unpleasant eye burns, and then wipe quickly with towel).
- You face could have a good lemon ‘smell.’ Therefore, it’s for good ‘face’ preservation purposes.
Do this and it’ll can you.
- Did you like this Fashion, Beauty & Health Development idea? Tell us what you think about it in our comment section. Share it to the world. Friends and family will be glad you did so.
- Click here for more ideas like this or check below for more.
- Join Love Hall’s Telegram Page By Clicking Here.
- Thank You.